ezAR Startup Kit - End User License Agreement
ver 1.0.0 20150305
Copyright (c) 2015, ezAR Technologies
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software") to use, copy, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit others to do the same, subject to the following restrictions:
- The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies of the Software.
- Any modifications must be clearly marked as such.
- Original authors' names are not deleted.
- The authors' names are not used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- You may not include in your derivative works any content or materials of any kind (text, graphics, images, photographs, video, sounds, etc.) that comprise, constitute or depict illegal pornographic images or explicit sexual themes, defamatory or libelous statements or material considered illegal or objectionable, or any malware malicious or harmful code, program or other internal component (e.g., computer viruses, Trojan horses, “backdoors” etc.) that could damage, destroy or adversely affect other software, firmware, hardware, data, systems, services or networks.
ezAR Technologies shall not be liable to any party for any loss of revenue or profit or for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages, whether based on tort (including without limitation negligence or strict liability), contract or other legal or equitable grounds even if ezAR Technologies has been advised or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages. The ezAR Technologies materials are provided on an "AS IS" basis. ezAR Technologies specifically disclaims all express, statutory, or implied warranties relating to the ezAR Technologies materials, including but not limited to those concerning merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third party rights regarding the ezAR Technologies materials.